^Back to Top
Skip to content
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 Bacon slices
- 1 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated and finely minced
- 1 Tsp salt
- ½ Ground black pepper
- ½ Tsp oregano
- Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Oak, Maple, or Hickory
- Holding your knife horizontally, insert into the thick end of each chicken breast and cut to make a deep pocket. Be careful not to pierce through the other end.
- Stir the cream cheese with the mozzarella cheese, minced sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Spoon the cheese and sun-dried tomato mixture evenly into the pockets of each chicken breast.
- Wrap each stuffed chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon. Place on your smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 250°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (oak, maple, or hickory work great).
- Smoke the chicken until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.