2 Racks pork spare ribs
1 Can/bottle of your favorite beer
1 Cup packed brown sugar
2 Tsp oregano
½ Tsp thyme
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp paprika
2 Tsp salt
1 Tsp ground black pepper
1 ½ Cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
Bradley Smoker Flavor Bisquettes – Premium Beer Bisquettes
- Peel the membrane off the back of each rack of ribs.
- Make the marinade by mixing together the beer, brown sugar, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Place ribs in a large dish. Pour marinade over the ribs and flip a couple times to ensure they are coated in the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge. Let the ribs marinate for about 8 hours. Flip the ribs a few times during the marinating time.
- Set the smoker to 225°F using Bradley Premium Beer Bisquettes.
- Lift the ribs out of the marinade and place on a smoker rack. Place the ribs in the smoker and smoke for 3-4 hours, or until the ribs reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Generously coat the ribs with BBQ sauce. Place the ribs back in the smoker and smoke for one final hour.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka