- Make the cheese filling by mixing the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and salsa.
- Slice the jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise and clean out the inside, removing the membrane and seeds.
- Fill the peppers with the cheese mixture and top with cut up chicken. Wrap a half slice of bacon around the jalapeño pepper. Place them on a Bradley Smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 250°F using wood bisquettes of choice (pecan, maple, or hickory work great).
- Smoke the poppers for 2-3 hours, or until the bacon is rendered and starting to crisp.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka