16 Fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
¼ Cup tandoori paste
1 English cucumber
8 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
½ Cup cream cheese, softened
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with tandoori paste. Place the shrimp on smoker racks.
- Set the smoker to 225°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (Alder, Apple, and Pacific Blend work great).
- Smoke the shrimp until they turn pink. This can take 30-45 minutes. Chill the shrimp in the fridge.
- Slice the English cucumber into ½ inch rounds. Make 16 cucumber rounds.
- Assemble the canapes by spooning some cream cheese on a cucumber round. Top with a grape tomato half and a smoked shrimp. Do this with the remaining cucumbers. Serve immediately or place in the fridge to serve later.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka