These Smoky Stuffed Avocado’s are one of my family’s favorite appetizers. I got inspired one day when I went to my local grocery store and they had a sale on avocadoes. I just got my new smoker and I had a moment. I looked at my smoker and then back at the bag of avocadoes laying on my counter. I thought to myself what could go wrong with Smoky Stuffed Avocadoes. I was so right, you can’t go wrong with these….. Every family gathering this is a favorite and a must-have on our table.
Originally from Bryan Edward’s Site Moody Foodie Tulsa Here.
- 4-6 avocadoes
- 5 green onions
- 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 block cream cheese
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. Bone Suckin’ Sauce Vegetable Seasoning
Bradley Smoker Settings
Cook time: 60 minutes
Smoke time: 60 minutes
Cook temp: 230 F
Wood Bisquette flavor: Mesquite
- Preset Bradley Smoker to the setting listed above.
- Rinse avocadoes under cold water and cut them in half.
- Take out the seed in the avocado (Be careful if you choose to use any sharp object).
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese and bread crumbs. Blend together for about 15 seconds.
- Fill each avocado hole with 1 tbsp. cream cheese mixture and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Rinse green onions under cold water and chop the bulb into thin slices. Tip: You can chop the green stem and add it on top for extra flavor. Sprinkle a couple o slices on top of the avocadoes evenly.
- Top each avocado with the Vegetable seasoning.
- Smoke for 60 minutes and serve immediately.