This beautiful T-bone steak is super tender and you will be able to see the juiciness there after the completion of this recipe.
- 2 T-Bone steaks (1.8 lb each) 9.5 inches thick
- salt pepper coffee rub (armadillo pepper beef rub was used in the video)
- 4 oz goat cheese butter
- One teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- One teaspoon minced garlic
- One teaspoon of chopped from the top green onion
- Take both of your 1.8 lb T-Bones and use a little duck fat as a binder or use olive oil if you don’t have duck fat
- Rub the meat in the rub mix and season them up with the armadillo pepper beef rub
- Put them in that Bradley P10 professional smoker for 59 minutes at 225°F (107.2C) bring it up to 100 (37.8C)-110°F (43.3C) degrees
- Then sear on cast iron skillet with goat cheese butter
- Let rest for 10 minutes roughly
- Cut into one and if you seared it enough, the butter will start to melt and it’s going to cut right across this T-bone to be tender and juicy enough at medium-rare.