The St. Louis Smoked Pork Ribs are simply perfect with our Smoked Corn recipe!
2 racks pork St. Louis cut side ribs
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp salt
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp dry oregano
2 cups BBQ sauce
1. Set smoker to 275 F using wood bisquettes of choice (hickory, pecan and whisky oak work great for ribs).
2. Peel the membrane off the back of each rack of ribs.
3. Mix together the brown sugar with all the spices. Generously rub the racks of ribs on both sides with the brown sugar spice mixture.
4. Place the ribs in the smoker and smoke for 3-4 hours.
5. Generously coat the ribs with BBQ sauce.
6. Let them rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
By Steve Cylka