Armadillo Pepper will show you how to make Smoked Roast Beef. Making this homemade roast beef in the Bradley P10 Professional Smoker is way more economical than purchasing at the grocery store.
We’ll take an Eye of Round roast which is perfect to make this homemade roast beef, season it up, apply some smoke and then for that nice char on the outside we’ll break out the Grill Gun!
I’m doing 250 degrees Fahrenheit (or 121.1 Celsius) today and I’m going to hit it with this mesquite wood smoke for about one hour now while this roast beef.
- Get a 4 pound eye of round roast beef. put some olive oil on the meat to use as a binder for seasoning.
- season using the armadillo pepper beef rub. Go heavy on the seasoning since it’s a thick cut of beef.
- place the cut of meat into the Bradley Smoker P10 and stick it with the meat probe.
- set at 250 degrees (121.1 Celsius) with mesquite bisquettes for 1 hour.
- then take the cut of meat outside of the smoker and you can either use a cast iron pot if you wanted, but in the video, I use a grill gun to darken the meat.
- Turn it over and grill the other side with the gun. Let it cool off and stick it in the fridge for 45-55 minutes.
- time to slice it up and enjoy.