- 1 (14) oz Brie Cheese Wheel
- 2 Packages Prosciutto Slices
- Peach Jalapeno Rib Glaze (Kos’Mos BBQ)
- Honey Killer Bee Dry Rub (Kos’Mos BBQ)
- Candied Jalapeno Slices (Optional Sixth Day Snacks)
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Setting:
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Smoke Time: 45 Minutes
- Set Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Unwrap the Brie Cheese and set aside. Using the Prosciutto slices cover the entire wheel and make sure there is no open spots exposing the cheese.
- Using the Peach Jalapeno glaze, pour onto the outside of the prosciutto. Use a brush to coat the entire wheel in this glaze.
- Take the dry rub and spread all over the glaze ensuring no glaze is left uncovered.
- Place into the Bradley Smoker to smoke for 45 minutes at 300 degrees F (148.9C).
- Remove from the smoker and place onto a cutting board. Tip: Whatever place you choose to cut this cheese open, keep in mind it will ooze cheese everywhere.
- If you want to garnish the top of this cheese with candied Jalapeno Slices you won’t regret it!
- Serve with different kinds of chips, crackers, and bread. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Bryan Edwards – Moodie Foodie Tulsa – Moodie Foodie Tulsa