Looking for a Friday Night Finger Food? This Smoked Moroccan Spiced Chicken Wings will hit the spot.
2 pounds chicken wings
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp white sugar
1. Cut each chicken wing into three portions: drumette, middle portion and tip. Discard the tip of the wings and place the other portions in a large bowl.
2. Make the Moroccan rub by mixing together the cumin, coriander, paprika, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, cayenne pepper, salt and sugar. Toss the wings in the seasoning so they are evenly coated.
3. Set up smoker for 250 F using wood bisquettes of choice.
4. Lay wings on smoker racks and smoke for 2 – 2 1/2 hours or until cooked through.
5. Remove wings from the smoker and serve.