This Smoked Maple Garlic Pork Chops are perfect for dinner time. Smoked at low temperature until tender and juicy, with a touch of maple syrup. Use Apple, Cherry or Hickory bisquettes.
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Brush half of the maple syrup on the chops.
- Set the smoker to 275 F using wood bisquettes of choice (hickory, apple or cherry work great).
- Smoke the pork until they reach an internal temperature of 155 F, approximately 2 hours.
- Once the chops are finished smoking, brush them with the remaining maple syrup.
- Serve immediately.