I was craving this Smoked Lobster Tails recipe for a while and then low and behold if it didn’t blow me away even more than I remembered when I tasted it again the other day.
2 Lobster Tails
2 tsp Lemon Pepper seasoning
4 tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. Fresh Parsley
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Temperature: 252 F
Smoke Timer: 60 minutes
Timer: 45-60 minutes
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Mats
- Bradley Smoker 5-piece tool kit
- Set your smoker to the settings listed above to allow your smoker to heat up.
- Using sharp kitchen scissors cut the backside of the shell without cutting the meat.
- Remove the meat from the shell and make sure to separate the meat from the membrane (this usually does this automatically when pulling apart from the shell).
- Place the meat on top of the shell and season with the lemon pepper seasoning. Using a lemon zester, zest about 1 tsp on top of the meat. Slice the remaining amount of lemon (will use later).
- Place the lobster onto the Bradley Smoker nonstick mat, then onto the metal rack and place into the smoker for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lobster tails from the smoker and place into a cast iron skillet. Top each tail with two tbsp. of butter, a sprinkle of parsley, one lemon slice and squeeze one slice of lemon on top of the meat.
- Place back into the smoker and cook until the thickest part of the lobster meat reaches 140 F internal temperature.
Recipe by Moody Foodie Tulsa