Prep time: 15 minutes Serves 4-6
1 Boneless center cut pork loin roast (about 2 pounds)
1 Garlic clove, minced
2 Tbsp fresh oregano, minced
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
2 Tsp salt
½ Tsp ground white pepper
1 Tsp fresh ground black pepper
1-2 Royal gala apples, cored, halved and cut into half circles
- Trim the pork loin of any excess fat. Every ½ inch, cut slits into the pork loin from the top halfway down into the roast. These slits are to wedge the apple slices into the pork loin.
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic, oregano, parsley, salt, white and black pepper. Rub all over the pork loin so that it is evenly coated.
- Stick and apple slice into each of the slits in the pork loin.
- Set the smoker to 275°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (apple, cherry or hickory work great).
- Smoke the pork until it reaches an internal temperature of 155°F (approximately 3 hours).
- Carve and serve.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka