- Rub the chili powder all over the fish.
- Set the smoker to 275°F using wood bisquettes of choice (Alder, Apple, or Pacific Blend work great).
- Place the fish fillets on a smoker rack and put the rack in the Bradley Smoker. Smoke the fish until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F (about 2 hours). Cool the fish.
- In a medium sized bowl, make the Pico de Gallo by mixing together the diced tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper, and lime juice.
- Assemble the tostadas by crumbling some of the fish and spread on a tostada shell. Spoon some of the Pico de Gallo on top of the crumbled fish. Sprinkle some feta cheese on top. Do this with the remaining tostada shells.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka