1 Pound ground beef
1 Tsp salt
½ Tsp garlic powder
½ Tsp onion powder
½ Tsp oregano
½ Tsp ground black pepper
8 Bacon slices, cooked
2 Tbsp oil
4 Slices cheese – use Smoked Cheddar Cheese for extra smoky flavour!
8 Glazed donuts
- Using your hands, knead the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and black pepper into the ground beef. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into burger patties. Place on smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 275°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice.
- Place the burgers in the smoker and smoke until cooked through and they reach an internal temperature of 165°F, about 2½ hours.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the eggs sunny side up.
- Assemble burgers by placing a donut on a plate. Then put on a cheese slice, burger patty, fried egg, and two slices of bacon. Top with another glazed donut.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Recipe by: Steve Cylka