8 Turkey wing portions
3 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp white sugar
1 Tsp salt
1 Tsp garlic powder
½ Tsp cayenne pepper
- In a bowl, mix together the chili powder, white sugar, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss the turkey wing portions in the spice mixture until coated and place them on the smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 275°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice.
- Place the turkey wings in the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 170°F, about 2 hours.
- Take the wings out of the smoker and squeeze lime juice all over the wings and serve.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka