4 large flour tortilla
2 cups smoked chicken meat, cubed
1 red pepper, cored and diced
6 green onions, sliced
2 cups cheddar cheese
1. Lay the 4 soft tortilla shells on a cookie sheet.
2. Assemble the quesadillas by placing a quarter of each remaining ingredient – chicken, red pepper, green onion and cheddar cheese on half of each tortilla shell. Fold each tortilla shell over the toppings creating a half moon shape.
3. Bake in a 375F oven for about 10 minutes, or until the tortilla shell starts to brown and crisp up.
Other Cooking Methods
There are many other ways to cook quesadillas.
• Skillet – on medium high heat, place the quesadilla on the skillet and cook for a few minutes. Flip the quesadilla and cook another few minutes.
• Panini Press – Set the panini press to medium high heat. Place as many quesadillas as will fit in the panini press. Close the lid and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
• Grill – Set the grill to medium high heat, about 400-450F. Place the quesadillas on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side or until the peppers and onions are soft and the grill char marks are visible.