To prepare this recipe, you’ll need 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast halves, 2 portabello mushrooms, 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil, 10 ml (2 tsp) each garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil and 1 ml (1/4 tsp) ground black pepper.
- Brush chicken breasts and mushrooms with olive oil.
- Mix together garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil and black pepper and sprinkle over chicken breasts.
- Preheat the Bradley Smoker to between 105°C and 120°C (220°F and 250°F).
- Place chicken breasts on smoker racks and using Pecan flavour bisquettes smoke/cook for approximately 40 minutes.
- Place the mushrooms in the smoker along with the chicken and smoke/cook for an additional 40 to 60 minutes making certain the chicken breasts are cooked.
- Sauté a chopped medium sized zucchini in 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 or 3 cloves of minced garlic, 6 halved cherry tomatoes, 125 ml (1/2 c) chopped onion, 60 ml (1/4 c) chopped fresh basil and sauté for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve with the chickens, sliced mushrooms and sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese.