Here’s a quick and easy recipe for sweet and savory salmon that gives you that melt-in-your-mouth goodness. Trust us when we say that a few pieces won’t be enough!
Sockeye salmon fillet
Maple Sriracha Seasoning
¼ cup of Sriracha
¼ cup of Agave Syrup
Maple Wood Bisquettes
- Prepare your whole salmon fillet.
- Remove the skin with a knife.
- Cut the salmon fillet into long strips, and then proceed to cut it into two-inch strips afterward.
- Season both sides of each strip with maple sriracha seasoning.
- Put the salmon into your smoker, and smoke it at 200°F or 95°C for about 45 minutes. Optional: You can smoke it with maple bisquettes for additional smoke flavor.
- In the meantime, prepare your sauce by mixing sriracha and agave syrup into a bowl.
- Thoroughly baste the salmon with the sriracha and agave syrup mixture.
- Place the salmon back in the smoker for an additional 5 minutes. Wait for the sauce to become nice and tacky.
- After removing the salmon from the smoker, let the salmon rest for 5 minutes.
Recipe by: Miguel’s Cookingwithfire