Learn how to make a juicy brisket in your Bradley smoker with these simple and effective steps!
- 13 Pounds of Brisket
- Olive oil
- Start by trimming the fat (I left about a quarter inch on the flat side)
- Use a bit of oil and spread it on the meat to make it hold the seasoning
- Season the meat
- Smoke in a P10 at 220F (104.4C), use hickory biscuits for the amazing smoke flavor
- Smoke overnight and check it in the morning once the smoker hits a stable 160F(71.1C)
- Then go ahead and wrap it
- Let it sit and then double wrap, spritz it, and foil
- Put it back on the smoker until it reaches 203F (95C) degrees and remove and let it rest for 1 hour to serve.