1 Sirloin tip roast (about 2.5 to 3 pounds)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1½ Tbsp sea salt
2 Tbsp fresh coarse black pepper
1 Tsp chili flakes
1 Tsp dried thyme
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Premium Hunter’s Blend
- Rub the olive oil all over the sirloin tip roast.
- Make the seasoning by mixing together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Rub the seasoning all over the roast.
- Set up your smoker for 250°F using Premium Hunter’s Blend Bisquettes or another bisquette of choice.
- Lay the roast on a smoker rack and smoke for about 2½ – 3 hours, or until medium rare with an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove the roast from the smoker and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka