This Picanha Roast by Gerardo has amazing flavors and a sweet and tender taste, you don’t want to miss this!
1 kilo Picanha
Directions for recipe:
*Before anything, turn on your Bradley P-10 smoker and let it smoke for around 20 minutes before putting in your picanha*
1. Take your rock salt and sprinkle the salt all over your picanha. Make sure to sprinkle it on both sides.
2. Sprinkle your pepper on your picanha.
3. Add your picanha to your Bradley P-10 smoker and set the temperature for 250 F (121 C) for one hour. After one hour, check on your picanha and make sure the internal temperature is at 115 F (46 C).
4. Let your picanha rest in the Bradley smoker for another 25 minutes.
5. Bring out your sear and sear the picanha for 2 minutes on each side, let your picanha rest for another 15 minutes.
6. Slice into your picanha and enjoy!
Recipe by: Gerardo- Grod Grills