How to make smoked no-wrap ribs. In this video, Gerardo from @grodgrills makes the third of a three-part rib series. It looks fantastic and it is a very different kind of rib when you eat it at the end. Check out our food smoking blog for some creative recipes: https://bit.ly/2I1XtoU
9 bone spare rib
The homemade rub of your choice
Directions for Recipe:
Directions to the recipe: 1. Using a paper towel, pull down the membrane of your ribs and sprinkle mustard on the rib.
2. Using your seasoning and sprinkle it all over the rib, flip your rib over and do the same thing.
3. Let your rib with seasoning sit for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat your smoker and let it run at 250 F (121 C), add 5-6 bisquettes to the smoker, put the smoke time for 3 hours and proceed to put the rib into the smoker.
5. After 1 hour, check your ribs again, if it is still dry spritz it with an apple cider and water mix, and spin the rack around and spritz water again.
6. After 2-3 hours, check your rib to make sure it has a dark bark to make sure it’s done. If it does, bring the ribs out of your smoker.
7. Cut into your ribs, and enjoy!
Recipe by: Gerardo- Grod Grills