This delicious and flavorful smoked sausage recipe will leave you wanting more.
20% pork belly
Hind leg of a whitetail deer
Directions for Recipe:
1. Take your whitetail deer and cut it into small pieces.
2. Proceed to take your pork belly and slice it into small pieces as well, proceed to mix in the whitetail deer and pork belly together in a bowl.
3. Sprinkle your homemade sauce on top of your pieces and insert it into a grinder.
4. Place your minced meat mixture into a casing.
5. Let your sausage marinate for one full day.
6. Following the next day, add your bisquettes into your Bradley P-10 smoker and put your maple sausage in for 90 minutes at 250 F (121 C).
7. Once the 90 minutes are over, bring out your sausage and enjoy!
Recipe by: HuntChef- HuntChef