1 Rack pork side ribs
½ Cup honey
4 Tbsp Sriracha
1 Tbsp salt
2 Tsp black pepper
2 Tsp garlic powder
- Set smoker to 275°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (Hickory, Pecan, and Whiskey Oak all work great for ribs).
- Peel the membrane off the back of each rack of ribs.
- Mix together the honey, Sriracha, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Brush about half the honey Sriracha mixture on both sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs in the smoker and smoke for 3-4 hours.
- Brush the ribs with the remaining sauce.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka