A combination of honey and Sriracha marinade is what makes these ribs so special. This Honey Sriracha Smoked Side Ribs recipe will be even better if smoked using Hickory, Pecan or Whiskey Oak bisquettes.
1 Rack pork side ribs
½ Cup honey
4 Tbsp Sriracha
1 Tbsp salt
2 Tsp black pepper
2 Tsp garlic powder
- Set smoker to 275°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (Hickory, Pecan, and Whiskey Oak all work great for ribs).
- Peel the membrane off the back of each rack of ribs.
- Mix together the honey, Sriracha, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Brush about half the honey Sriracha mixture on both sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs in the smoker and smoke for 3-4 hours.
- Brush the ribs with the remaining sauce.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka