Coffee not only lends taste but also a beautiful dark colour to this Cafe Mocha Smoked Brisket recipe. Smoke using Mesquite bisquettes.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
1 Beef brisket
3 Tbsp fresh ground coffee
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1½ Tsp salt
1 Tsp paprika
½ Tsp cinnamon
½ Tsp cayenne pepper
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Mesquite
- Make the rub by mixing together the ground coffee, cocoa powder, brown sugar and spices.
- If desired, cut diagonal slits along the fat cap of the brisket.
- Generously rub the spice mixture all over the brisket.
- Set the smoker to 225°F using Bradley Mesquite Flavor Bisquettes.
- Smoke the brisket until it reaches an internal temperature of 195°F.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka