Summer is just around the corner. Enjoy the warmer days and try this Bacon-Wrapped Smoked Corn on the Cob Recipe. They smoke well with many kinds of wood. Choose your favourite.
6 ears of corn, cleaned of husks and silk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
12 bacon slices
1. Cut the ears of corn in half.
2. In a small bowl, mix the spices together. Sprinkle the spice mixture all over the corn.
3. Wrap each half ear of corn with one slice of bacon.
4. Place wrapped ears of corn on smoker rack.
5. Set the smoker to 275 F using wood bisquettes of choice.
6. Smoke until the corn is tender and the bacon is crisp, about 1 1/2 hours.
By Steve Cylka