An easy rub of sugar and pantry staple spices. That’s all you will need to enhance the applewood smoked flavour of these mouth-watering chicken drumsticks. This chicken recipe is great for a delicious dinner, or as part of a bigger spread of smoked and grilled meats. It would be ideal to feed a crowd.
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Apple
- Mix together the brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, pepper and oregano in a small bowl.
- Toss chicken drumsticks in the brown sugar rub mixture.
- Start up the smoker, using apple wood bisquettes.
- Bring the smoker up to a temperature of 275°F.
- Place the chicken drumsticks in the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 3 hours.