- Steam Mussels until just opened, do not cook fully.
- Shell Mussels and relay back into half shells.
- Using Canola Spray Oil, lightly spray surface of mussels, and spread half teaspoon of Sweet Chi Chilli Sauce covering the top of the Mussel.
- Lightly Sprinkle Garlic Powder, Black Pepper and Parsley Flakes over the top.
Another Favorite: Instead of Sweet Chi Chilli Sauce is use Wattie’s Smoked Hickory Sauce
- Preheat your Bradley to 120 °C (250 °F).
- Using Alder flavour Bisquettes smoke/cook for approximately 30 minutes, checking to make certain you do not overcook.