The results you get from using a Sous Vide cooker plus a Smoker are truly top-notch. The Sous Vide cooker uses a water bath cooking method allowing the brisket to be cooked at low temperatures. When cooking this low of temperature the Sous Vide keeps the temperature-controlled to exactly 135F for 44hrs. The Bradley Smoker compliments this cooking method nicely by allowing perfectly controlled smoke for 3 hours. The brisket is literally melted in your mouth with a nice smoke flavor.
- 1 Brisket
- Brisket Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Liquid Smoke (Optional)
- ¼ cup White Wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Sous Vide Anova
- Vacuum Sealer Anova
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Hunters Blend
Temperature: 226 F
Smoke Timer: 3 Hours
Timer: 3 Hours
- Set Anova Sous Vide cooker to 135 F (57.2C) for 44 hrs.
- Season the brisket heavily on all sides and place into a vacuum sealed bag. Add the white wine vinegar, olive oil, and liquid smoke if you want to. Place the brisket into the water bath.
- Pre heat Bradley Smoker to 226 F (107.8C).
- While the smoker is heating up remove the brisket from the water bath and place into a bucket of ice to allow to cool down for 30 minutes.
- Remove the brisket from the vacuumed bag, pat dry, add additional seasoning if you want.
- Place into the smoker for 3 hours or until the exterior had a nice color.
- Slice the brisket against the grain and Enjoy!
Recipe by: Bryan Edwards – Moodie Foodie Tulsa – Moodie Foodie Tulsa