- 1 kg (2 lb) salmon fillets cut in 2″ strips (fingers)
- Limes quartered for garnish
- 125 ml (1/2 c) light soy sauce
- 60 ml (1/4 c) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 60 ml (1/4 c) sherry
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) brown sugar
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) ground garlic
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 10 ml (2 tsp) lemon juice
- 250 ml (1 c) finely chopped cilantro
- 250 ml (8 oz) container of sour cream
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh lime juice
- 15 ml (1 tsp) ground coriander seeds
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together marinade ingredients.
- Place salmon fingers skin side down, in a shallow glass or non-metallic dish and pour marinade over top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- To prepare the Cilantro Sauce, mix together the cilantro, sour cream, lime juice and coriander seeds in a small bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Using Oak flavour bisquettes, preheat the Bradley Smoker to 95°C to 105°C (200°F to 220°F).
- Place salmon fingers skin side down on oiled smoker racks and place in the smoker, opening the damper slightly.
- Smoke/cook for approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
Serve the salmon fingers with the cilantro sauce on the side, garnished with lime wedges.