1 stick of butter
1. Set the smoker for 275 degrees *Farenheit* (135 degrees Celsius).
2. Rub the russet potatoes with a little bit of oil, salt, pepper, garlic, to season (make sure to poke the potatoes with a fork before putting them in the oven).
3. Lay your bacon on a rack and put it in the smoker with the russet potatoes.
4. Remove the bacon once it looks crispy and cut them into little pieces.
5. Bring out a bag of shrimp and season it with salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Put those in a rack and put the shrimp in an oven.
6.Bring out the potatoes and slice them in half and remove the insides and put the insides of the potato into a blender.
7. With the potato inside the blender, add one whole stick of butter, your bacon, chives, chopped shrimp, sour cream and some cheese. Mix it all up.
8.Stuff your potato with the mix and top it off with some more cheese and some more shrimp. Put it back in the smoker for ten more minutes then take it out and enjoy!
Recipe by: Miguel’s Cookingwithfire