Easter is here and Spring is in the air! Nothing makes us think more of Spring than Lamb. Serve with your favorite Spring time side dish!
2 Racks of Lamb
For the marinade
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Cloves garlic, crushed
2 Tbsp lemon juice
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tsp dried rosemary
1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
2 Tbsp fresh mint, minced
2 Tbsp kosher salt
1 Cup of water
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Apple
- Combine together ingredients for marinade.
- Trim any meat from the beans if the racks weren’t already “frenched” and remove the membrane.
- Place lamb in a container and cover with marinade, place in fridge and allow to marinate overnight.
- The next day, preheat your smoker to 200-225°F with Bradley Apple Flavor Bisquettes.
- Remove lamb from marinade and rinse under cold water.
- Pat dry and spray or brush with a light coating of oil.
- Smoke for about an hour, or until an internal temperature of 135°F is reached for medium rare (less time for rare, and more if you prefer well done).
- Remove from smoker and let rest.
- Slice the rack and serve with your favorite Spring time side dish!
Recipe by: Lena Clayton