⅓ Cup tahini (sesame seed butter)
2-4 Garlic cloves
1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp olive oil
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
½ Tsp cumin
Salt & pepper, to taste
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Alder
- Preheat smoker to 200-225°F with Bradley Alder Flavor Bisquettes.
- Poke several holes in the eggplant with a ford before placing in the smoker for 2 hours or until soft.
- Peel off the eggplant skin. This should be easy to do if the eggplant is fully cooked, and save the flesh.
- Add the cooked eggplant flesh and remaining ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding more olive oil if needed.
- Serve warm or cold with pita or veggies. Or in a tasty wrap!
Recipe by: Lena Clayton