- Tuna Steak
- ½ tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 5-10 Croissant Rolls
- ½ tsp. Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Sriracha Hot Sauce
- ½ Cup Colby Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic Glaze
- ½ Block Cream Cheese
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Ginger Sesame
Temperature: 226 F or 107.8 C
Smoke Timer: 20 minutes
Timer: 30 minutes
- Set the Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Cut the tuna steak into three thin slices (horizontally) and place into the iron skillet.
- Add the following into the skillet, olive oil, butter, sesame oil, lemon juice, and ground ginger. Make sure each side of the slices get coated into these liquids.
- Place into the smoker and cook for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the Tuna reaches 145 degrees F (or 62.8C).
- While the tuna is cooking let’s prepare the cream cheese. Place ½ block cream cheese into the microwave for 30 seconds. Tip: This will make the cream cheese easier to mix.
- Now that the Tuna has cooked, its time to cut the tuna steak into small square pieces. Next, using a mixing bowl add in the cream cheese, tuna pieces, chipotle chili powder, sriracha hot sauce, and mix.
- Building the Croissants- Cut each croissant in half and the cream cheese spread. Sprinkle some cheese on top and place back into the Bradley Smoker for 10 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Top with balsamic glaze and enjoy!
By: Bryan Edwards – Moody Foodie Tulsa