Traditionally, nachos are heated tortilla chips covered with cheese and often served as a snack or appetizer. However, if you add some protein, like this smoked steak, you can turn it into a main dish.
Prep time: 10 minutes Serves: 2
¼ Cup BBQ sauce
1 Green pepper, cored and diced
1 Onion, peeled and diced
2 Cups grated cheddar cheese
1 Bag nacho chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush steak with BBQ sauce and slice into thin strips.
- Spread nacho chips on pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Top with steak strips and diced pepper and onion.
- Evenly spread the grated cheddar on top.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted and just starting to bubble.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka