- If desired, cut each chicken wing into three portions: drumette, middle portion, and tip. Discard the tip of the wings and place the other portions in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the wings with the salt and pepper so they are evenly coated.
- Set up smoker for 250°F, using wood bisquettes of choice. We recommend Maple, or Premium Sage Bisquettes.
- Lay the wings on the smoker racks and smoke for about 2 – 2½ hours, or until cooked through.
- Remove wings from the smoker and serve.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka