- 14 oz Fresh Salmon
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 minced onion
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Horseradish
- ½ Candied Pecans Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ½ tsp. Fresh Ground Pepper
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Temperature: 226 F (107.8C)
Smoke Timer: 60 minutes
Timer: 45-60 minutes
- Set the Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- If you are using fresh salmon make sure you remove the pin bones before cooking.
- Season the Salmon with the Lemon Pepper seasoning, and Fresh ground pepper medley. Place into an iron skillet (make sure it fits inside your Bradley Smoker). Add about 1-2 tbsp. lemon juice and butter on top of the salmon prior to cooking.
- Place the Salmon into the Bradley Smoker for about 45-60 minutes. Remove from the smoker when the salmon’s internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F (60C).
- Flake the Salmon. Using a fork, pull the fork against the salmon causing it to “flake apart”. Once you have flaked the salmon place the flaked salmon in a bowl for the next step.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, minced onion, lemon juice, flaked salmon, and horseradish.
- Using parchment paper, scoop the mix onto the paper. Use the paper to keep the mixture from sticking to your and form a log shape using your hands. Now sprinkle on the chopped pecans and chopped parsley. Coat each side of the salmon log in pecans and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 120 minutes or 2 hours. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Bryan Edwards – Moodie Foodie Tulsa