You don’t need much to prepare this Smoked Ribeye. Just salt, pepper and Pecan bisquettes. Dress steaks with grass fed Kerrygold butter and enjoy the best steak ever!
6 – 12 to 16 oz. ribeyes
Salt and Pepper
‘- season 6 steaks with salt and pepper prior to smoking (mine sat for 2 days)
– set smoker temp to 200 F
– place 2 steaks per rack and use middle 3 racks locations
– place thermometer in smallest steak and place on top rack
– using pecan wood, start cooking and smoking while the smoker heats up
– cook until internal temp (prior to tenting and searing) hits desires temp (I ran to 120 F internal to get to perfect Medium Rare steak)
– pull off and tent for 10 minutes
– flash sear on 400 F grill for 1 minute per side
– dress steaks with grass fed Kerrygold butter and ENJOY THE BEST STEAK EVER!!!