Prep: 5 minutes Serves: 4-6 people
- 2 Cups ringolos
- 2 Cups pretzel sticks
- 2 Cups cheezies
- 2 Cups corn chips
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Apple, Hickory, or Maple
1. Set smoker to lowest temperature setting using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (apple, hickory, and maple all work great).
2. Place ringolos, pretzel sticks, cheezies, and corn chips in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl mix together the melted butter, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle over the party mix and toss until evenly coated.
4. Dump the mix into a disposable foil lasagne pan and place the pan on a smoker rack.
5. Smoke the snack mix for 60-90 minutes or to your desired level of smokiness.
Recipe by: Steve Cylka