- 24 oysters
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) lemon juice
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) salt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) dry mustard
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) curry powder
- Combine marinade ingredients together in a medium size non-metallic bowl and mix well.
- Remove oysters from their shells. Keep at least one half shell for each oyster.
- Place oysters in marinade for approximately 30 minutes, turning once.
- Replace oysters in their half shell and add a little of the marinade to each one.
- Preheat the Bradley Smoker to 100°C (220°F).
- Place the oysters in their half shells on smoker racks and using Apple flavour bisquettes smoke/cook for 40 to 60 minutes or until cooked.
Serve hot with Tabasco sauce or Wasabe on the side.