^Back to Top
Skip to content
- 2 Pounds fresh lean ground beef
- ½ Cup roasted red pepper, minced
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- ½ Cup bread crumbs
- ¼ Cup 10% cream
- 1½ Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- ½ Tsp cayenne pepper
- ¾ Cup BBQ sauce
- Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Hickory
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, except the BBQ sauce.
- Use your hands to knead the mixture until everything is fully combined and thoroughly mixed.
- Mold the meat mixture into 3 or 4 mini loaves.
- Place the mini meatloaves onto your smoker racks and brush them with some of the BBQ sauce.
- Start up the smoker, using wood bisquettes of choice (hickory works very well). Bring the smoker up to a temperature of 250°F.
- Place the meatloaves in the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Brush the remaining BBQ sauce after the first 2 hours of smoking.