• 1 lb (1/2 Box) Elbow macaroni (This recipe feeds about 6-8 people)
• 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 Stick Butter
• 2 tbsp. Flour
• 2 cups Whole milk
• 1 tsp Garlic powder
• 1 tsp Onion powder
• 1/2 block Cream cheese (Chop this block into cubes)
• 2 cups Cheddar cheese
• 1 cups Velveeta cheese
Smoke Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 1 hour
Temp Setting: 226 degrees F (107.8C)
Bisquettes Flavor: Mesquite
1. Boil 6 cups of water in a large pot, read the instructions according to the package.
2. In a large pan, melt 1/2 stick of butter (use a whisk) and add flour.
3. While whisking, pour in the milk, garlic powder, onion powder, and cream cheese.
4. Add in Cheddar cheese (As the cheese begins to melt and the cheese sauce becomes thicker, add in the heavy whipping cream).
5. Drain your pasta and combine the noodles with the cheese sauce in the large pot.
6. Cut your Velveeta cheese into cubes and melt in the microwave per directions.
7. Add the Velveeta cheese into the large pot and stir. If the mixture is getting too thick, add milk and turn up the heat. Be careful not to get the mixture too hot.
8. Place in smoker for 60 minutes at 226 degrees F (107.8C). Stir after 30 minutes to ensure the Mac N Cheese gets an even smoke flavor.
9. After 60 minutes pull out of the smoker and serve!