For a quick and easy meal that will impress your lady, make these buttery Crab Legs. It’s a fancy feast that will definitely impress her savory palette.
1 ½ pounds King Crab
½ stick Butter
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Lobster Base (Better Than Bouillon)
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
Temperature: 256 F
Smoke Timer: 25 minutes
Timer: 25 minutes
- Set smoker to above settings.
- Set crab onto a cutting board and using a saucepan melt ½ stick of butter. Add 1 tsp. lobster base in the butter and stir.
- Using a baster; baste each crab leg in butter.
- In an empty spice container add in chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Season each crab leg using these ingredients and place into the smoker.
- After 10 minutes have went by; baste each crab leg again in the butter sauce.
- After 25 minutes pull out of the smoker and enjoy!
Recipe by Smoked King Crab – Moodyfoodietulsa