6 jumbo shrimp per person
Strip of prosciutto per shrimp
3 Tbsp avocado oil
3 Tbsp Hippy pilgrim chipotle lime garlic salt
1 Alder wood puck and 1 Apple wood puck
1 bag of Nardello Fresh Pasta, Al Nero dry pasta, or substitute. “Fresh pasta on the west coast”
1 Tbsp ground black pepper
1 stick of unsalted butter
1 medium chopped onion
1 chopped garlic clove
- Devein and deshell shrimp
- Coat shrimp with 2 Tbsp olive oil and the hippy pilgrim chipotle lime garlic salt.
- Wrap with prosciutto and refrigerate
- Turn the Bradley Smoker on and set at 230*F (110C) with alternating Alder wood and Applewood bisquettes
- Place 3 Qts of water in a pot with Tbsp of avocado oil and pinch of pepper to a boil.
- Place shrimp in the smoker for 40 minutes at 230*F (110C) and turn smoke on for 30 minutes
- Cut coil of fettuccine in half and place in boiled water for approximately 25 minutes.
- Heat butter, chopped onion, chopped garlic, and a pinch of pepper into a pan. Cook until onion starts to brown, then place on low heat.
- Strain pasta and plate.
- Drizzle butter, onion, and garlic over pasta.
- Spread shrimp over pasta and serve.