This Smoked Jerk Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe is perfect for snacks, picnics or a packed lunch. Assemble them by placing some sliced chicken and a couple spoonfuls of salad in each wrap. Roll and serve!
4 Green onions, including green part
2 Garlic cloves
½ Inch piece ginger, peeled
1 Scotch bonnet peppers, with seeds
1½ Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp soy sauce
Juice of 1 lime
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tsp ground black pepper
1 Tsp allspice
½ Tsp cinnamon
¼ Tsp nutmeg
½ Tsp salt
3 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
6 Cups chopped romaine lettuce
1-2 Tomatoes, cut into small chunks
½ Sweet onion, thinly sliced
⅔ Cup Caesar salad dressing
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Premium Caribbean Blend
- Blend together the first 13 ingredients until smooth, to make the jerk marinade mixture.
- Spread the jerk marinade mixture all over the chicken breasts, and place them on the smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 250°F using the Premium Caribbean Blend Bisquettes.
- Smoke the chicken breasts until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (this can take around 2½ – 3 hours).
- Let the chicken breasts rest for 10 minutes. Cut them into ¾ inch slices.
- Make the salad by tossing the lettuce, tomatoes, and sliced onion with the salad dressing.
- Assemble the wraps by placing some sliced chicken and a couple spoonfuls of salad in each wrap. Roll and serve!
Recipe by: Steve Cylka