½ Lb. ground pork
¼ – ½ Cup breadcrumbs
½ Onion, diced
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
½ Tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat smoker to 225°F with Premium Sage Bisquettes.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined. Add more breadcrumbs if necessary.
- Form into balls and place on aluminum baking sheet.
- Smoke for approximately 1-2 hours, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Remove from smoker and serve with your favorite side or as part of a pasta dish.
Recipe by: Lena Clayton