Enjoy Smoked Guacamole with your favorite Nachos dish, or in Tacos, fajitas, burgers, and more!
- Place the avocado halves on a smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 200°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (Alder, Apple, or Cherry work great).
- Smoke the avocado for 20 minutes. Depending on the level of smoke you may want to increase or decrease the time the avocados are in the smoker.
- Scoop the smoked avocado out of the flesh into a large bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher. If you want a creamier guacamole, you can blend it in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use to top tacos, burgers, fajitas, and more!
Recipe by: Steve Cylka