Depending on your taste, you may increase or decrease the time the avocados are in the smoker. Serve with tortilla chips or use to top tacos, burgers, fajitas, and more!
3 Avocados, halved and pitted
4 Tbsp lime juice
½ Tsp salt
3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced (optional)
- Place the avocado halves on a smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 200°F using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice (Alder, Apple, or Cherry work great).
- Smoke the avocado for 20 minutes. Depending on the level of smoke, you may want to increase or decrease the time the avocados are in the smoker.
- Scoop the smoked avocado out of the flesh into a large bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher. If you want a creamier guacamole, you can blend it in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use to top tacos, burgers, fajitas, and more!
Recipe by: Steve Cylka