- 2 pounds of coarse salt
- 1 pound of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tender quick
- 2 tablespoons Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of Onion powder
- 2 tablespoons crushed Bay leaves
- Mix all ingredients in a container and add a little bit at a time to a blender and blend into a fine powder.
- Use one tablespoon of cure per pound of fish. Sprinkle all over fish and roll around to coat all fish surfaces and leave overnight in the fridge in a covered container.
- Next day, rinse all fish off and dry with a clean towel.
- Leave on counter til peticle forms.
- Smoke the fish for 3 hours using hickory at 150 degrees.
Recipe Credit – KDX from the Bradley Smoker Forums