Skip to content
- 6 to 12 ears of corn, husks on
- 120 ml (1/2 c) olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions finely chopped
- Gently pull back the husks on each ear, remove the silk but not the husks.
- Place corn in a large container and cover with water. Let soak for several hours.
- Remove from water and pat dry.
- Brush each ear of corn with olive oil and sprinkle with a teaspoon of green onions.
- Recover the corn with the husks.
- Place corn on smoker racks.
- Preheat the Bradley Smoker to approximately 100°C (225°F).
- Using Alder flavour bisquettes smoke/cook corn for about 1-1/2 hours, turning once halfway through.
- Remove husks and serve with butter and salt.
- For a different taste experience try mixing up some herb butter:
- In a small bowl stir together butter and a mixture of herbs, such as chives, parsley, cilantro, tarragon and/or dill.
- Fill ramekins with herb butter and refrigerate until ready to serve.